Hey everyone! Welcome to my new blog, A Different Type of Gun! Get it? Crafting? Glue Gun? Yeah you get it. Anyways, let’s just start this craft already! How does that sound? Good. Today, we will be making a Harry Potter styled wand. I have the directions on both a crafting website and they will be followed bellow. (The website one has nice pictures for the people like me who want to see EXACTLY how to do it)
Wooden Dowel (Preferably 3/4 inches but you can buy any thickness)
Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Gun Sticks (I would use a low heat because i had hot glue all OVER me)
Acrylic Paint (Dries Quickly)
A Little Magic :D
1) Buy a wooden dowel with a diameter of 3/4” and cut it down to desired length.
2) Sand the dowel to make it smooth and round off one end. (This will be end of the wand)
3) Paint your wand your base color. Make sure to paint it with two coats. Let it dry
4) Once dry, warm up your glue gun. Once the glue is hot, pipe on your design using the hot glue. After you’re done give the glue about five minutes to dry.
5) Take out your accent color and start painting the design. If you really want to be fancy, get a small detail brush and paint the sides of the details.
6) Let dry and you’re done! Have fun crucio-ing your friends! :D
Instructions with pictures!!!!!!- http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/harry-potter-wand-5/